Great Bakers Bake Off Competition
Terms & Conditions Bake Off Competition Month 1 – Sponge Cake
- The Westgold Great Bakers “Bake Off” Facebook competition is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over only.
- The prize is 1 gift voucher for The Homestore Online valued at $250.00 NZD. Voucher can only be used online.
- The promoter is Westland Milk Products.
- You must be a member of the Westgold Great Bakers Facebook Group to be eligible to enter.
- Submitting a descrition of your baking and a minimum of 1x photo or video of your baking to the Great Bakers group page is deemed as one entry. A person may enter more than once by submitting more than one recipe and accompanying photos or videos over the competition period.
- Westland Milk Product's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will be judged by Kearin Armstrong & Westland Milk Products based on criteria set out in the challenge post on Facebook. The final decision will be made my Westland Milk Products.
- The competition is open from Monday 6 August 2018
- Entries close 11.59pm Wednesday 29 August 2018
- Winner will be announced on the Westgold Facebook page Friday 30 August 2018.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook for prize delivery. Westland Milk Products will not be held liable for any losses of prizes.
- If we are unable to contact the winner within 3 working days of the competition closing a new winner will be drawn.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition you consent to Westland Milk Products collecting and using your personal information (if you are a winner) to enable fulfilment of the prize.
- The entrants agree to opt-in for all Facebook correspondence from Westgold.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
- To visit the Facebook page click here