- The “Westgold Gold Nugget Christmas” promotion (Promotion) is brought to you by Westland Milk Products (Westland) and gives you a chance to win one (1) of fifteen (15) Gold Nuggets worth NZ$1,000, or NZ$1,000 cash.
- The Promotion begins at 12.00am on Monday 16 November 2020 and ends at 11:59pm on Sunday 20 December 2020 (Promotion Period).
HOW TO ENTER
- Buy any promotionally marked pack of Westgold butter 400g, salted or unsalted,from any participating supermarket during the Promotion Period, scan the QR code on the pack and follow the instructions to enter.
- Entries will be accepted into the Promotion prior to the official start date, beginning when promotionally marked packs of Westgold are available in-store. Any entries received prior to the start date of 16thNovember 2020, will be included in the first weekly draw. No entries will be accepted after 11:59pm on Sunday 20 December 2020.
- Entries into the Promotion will be valid for the week of that entry only. Entries will not carry over into subsequent weekly draws.
- Each week of the Promotion Period begins at 12:00am Monday and ends 11:59pm Sunday.
- You must be 14 and over to enter this promotion.
- You may enter a maximum of three (3) entries per day.
- There are fifteen (15) $1,000 prizes to be won during the Promotional Period. Each winner will have the choice of either a Gold Nugget worth NZ$1,000 or NZ$1,000 in cash.
- Each Gold Nugget Prize is valued at NZ$1,000. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for variations in Prize value.
- Three (3) winners will be drawn every week for five (5) weeks during the Promotional Period (Weekly Winner). Prize draws will take place on each of the following dates: 24/11/20, 01/12/20, 08/12/20, 15/12/20 and 22/12/20.
- The first three (3) valid entries drawn from all relevant entries during the relevant week of the Promotion Period will win the Weekly Prize.
- There must be at least three (3) winners drawn from Foodstuffs North Island stores. These specific wins will occur on week one (1), week three (3) and week five (5) of the competition.
- Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of preliminary winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
- If you are a Weekly Winner, you will be notified by phone/text on the number supplied with entry details within two days of winning entry being drawn. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the inability to contact Winners due to illegibility or error in information provided by the entrant, or subsequent change of phone number.
- Each prize is to be awarded to the registered owner of the mobile phone from which the winning entry was supplied.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission or for any misdirected or late entry. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any mobile phone or computer network, or lines, servers, or mobile phone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any mobile phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to require proof of purchase (till receipt) and/or proof of identity (eg driver’s licence or passport). The Promotor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with the entry process.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause) which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Each Gold Nugget Prize will be sent via courier to the winner’s address once the winner has been verified. Prizes will be sent following confirmation of the winner’s address details. Prizes could take up to 20 working days, depending on availability of Gold Nuggets. Cash Prizes will be paid into the winner’s nominated bank account, within 10 days of receipts of the direct debit form.
- The Promoter will not be liable to any person for any damage caused to the Gold Nugget Prizes, or if the prize is lost or goes missing, after it is dispatched for delivery to the winner.
- The Promoter, its agents and contractors shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury or death howsoever suffered or sustained, arising from or in connection with any Prizes offered, received or used as part of this Promotion including arising through negligence, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry is only open to residents of New Zealand. Employees of the promoter, their immediate families, employees of the agencies associated with this Promotion and employees of participating supermarkets are ineligible to enter.
- Entry into this Promotion is deemed as consent to use Winners’ names and photographs for any broadcast or publicity associated with this Promotion, including on the Promoter’s website or social media channels. Winners agree to be available for reasonable publicity purposes without compensation.
- Entry intothis Promotion deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The personal information requested must be provided for a valid Prize claim. Any personal information collected about individuals as part of the promotion will be collected, stored and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Privacy Act 1993. By entering the competition, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may disclose entrant’s personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers, for the purpose of conducting the Promotion.
- The Promoter is Westland Milk Products, Livingstone Street, Hokitika, New Zealand.
Sign up for a taste of the West Coast